Chocolate and Cherry Milkshake
- 10 MIN
- 10 MIN
- 1/2 cup frozen cherries
- 1 cup Baxter 3.25% Milk
- 1/2 cup ice
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) hazelnut spread
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) pistachios, crushed
- 2 scoops semi-soft chocolate ice cream
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- 4 cookies of your choice (suggestions: chocolate, chocolate chip, oatmeal)
- Mini marshmallows, for garnish
- 4 fresh cherries, for garnish
- Pour the frozen cherries, milk, and ice into a blender and puree until a smoothie texture is obtained. Set aside.
- Rim your glasses with the hazelnut spread, then dip into the crushed pistachios.
- Pour the cherry milkshake into the glasses and add a scoop of ice cream to each.
- Garnish with whipped cream, cookies, marshmallows, and fresh cherries.
Made fresh everyday, Baxter milk is a delicious part of your day. As a nutritious option, Baxter milk is an excellent source of calcium, protein and vitamin D for the whole family. You can always count on Baxter’s great tasting quality milk.