Dirty Chai Latte
- 5 MIN
- 10 MIN
- 2 bags chai tea
- 500 mL (2 cups) 2% milk
- 80 mL (⅓ cup) BAILEYS* French Vanilla coffee creamer
- 2.5 mL (½ tsp) ground cinnamon
- 4 shots espresso
- 2 cinnamon sticks
*BAILEYS is a registered trademark owned by R & A Baileys & Co and is used under license.
- Prepare the espresso and set aside.
- Heat the milk and coffee creamer in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring continuously. Add the chai tea bags and ground cinnamon and heat for a few minutes. Do not let the mixture come to a boil.
- Once the mixture is hot, remove and dispose of the teabags. Using a hand blender, foam the spiced dairy mixture.
- Pour the espresso shots into the glasses and fill with the spiced dairy mixture. Spoon the remaining foam onto the surface of the lattes. Sprinkle with a dusting of ground cinnamon and garnish with cinnamon sticks.
NOTE: If you have an espresso machine, use the steam wand to create a rich foam.
Made fresh everyday, Baxter milk is a delicious part of your day. As a nutritious option, Baxter milk is an excellent source of calcium, protein and vitamin D for the whole family. You can always count on Baxter’s great tasting quality milk.