Ghostly Vanilla Milkshake
- 10 min
- 15 min
- 1 L (4 cups) vanilla ice cream
- 10 mL (2 tsp) vanilla extract
- 500 mL (2 cups) Baxter milk
- 250 mL (1 cup) Baxter 35% whipping cream
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) icing sugar
- 5 mL (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 250 mL (1 cup) chocolate-covered wafer cookies, crumbled in a food processor
- 250 mL (1 cup) whipped cream
DirectionsFor the Whipped Cream
- Pour the whipping cream into a bowl and whip with an electric mixer until thick. Add icing sugar and vanilla extract, then whip for a few more seconds. Keep cool.
For the Milkshake
- Place all milkshake ingredients in a blender and blend until fully combined.
- Dip the rim of a Mason jar in milk, then in the wafer cookie crumbs.
- Fill the jars with the milkshake mixture and top with whipped cream.
- Serve immediately with a straw.
Made fresh everyday, Baxter milk is a delicious part of your day. As a nutritious option, Baxter milk is an excellent source of calcium, protein and vitamin D for the whole family. You can always count on Baxter’s great tasting quality milk.
The choice is yours – whether in coffee, on pastries or as an ingredient in your favourite recipes, we are sure you will find the perfect Baxter cream that will fit your needs.