Strawberry Shortcake Dip
- 15 MIN
- 20 MIN
- 250 mL (1 cup) diced fresh strawberries
- 5 mL (1 tsp) honey
- 1 container (400 g) Saputo Ricotta di Campagna cheese
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) honey
- 5 mL (1 tsp) pure vanilla extract
- 125 mL (1/2 cup) Baxter 35% whipping cream
- Lemon zest
- Fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt flakes
- In a bowl, combine the strawberries and honey, then let rest at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- In a food processor or using a stick blender, combine the Ricotta cheese, honey, and vanilla extract until smooth. In another bowl, whip the cream until soft peaks form, then fold into the Ricotta cheese mixture.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Garnish with macerated strawberries, lemon zest, fresh basil leaves, and a pinch of sea salt flakes. Serve with crunchy sweet cookies such as shortbread or butter cookies.
- 15 MIN
- 25 MIN
French Toast Fingers with Maple Strawberry Sauce
- 25 min
- 90 min (150 min including chilling time)
Blueberry Cheesecake Pie Bars
- 60 min
- 1 h 30 min