- 15 MIN
- 15 MIN + refrigeration time
- 350 mL (1 1/2 cups) Baxter skim milk
- 1/2 cup white chia seeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- Granola of your choice
- In a mixing bowl, whisk Baxter skim milk, chia seeds, honey and vanilla. Add lime juice and whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture in Mason jar or ramekin, cover and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight for best results.
- Once ready to serve, sprinkle some granola on top of chia pudding. Enjoy!
Made fresh everyday, Baxter milk is a delicious part of your day. As a nutritious option, Baxter milk is an excellent source of calcium, protein and vitamin D for the whole family. You can always count on Baxter’s great tasting quality milk.