Chocolaty Coffee Frappé
- 15 min
- 15 min
- 250 mL (1 cup) Baxter 35% whipping cream, whipped
- 125 mL (½ cup) Baxter milk
- 500 mL (2 cups) ice cubes
- 180 mL (¾ cup) cold coffee
- 60 mL (¼ cup) Baxter chocolate milk
- to taste Grated nutmeg
- Combine all the ingredients for the sauce and set aside.
- Beat on high speed with a hand-held electric mixer until thick and spreadable. Refrigerate.
- In a blender, process the ice cubes, coffee and chocolate milk until it is the texture of a slushy.
- Pour into two chilled glasses, top with the cream and sprinkle with nutmeg.
Made fresh everyday, Baxter milk is a delicious part of your day. As a nutritious option, Baxter milk is an excellent source of calcium, protein and vitamin D for the whole family. You can always count on Baxter’s great tasting quality milk.
The choice is yours – whether in coffee, on pastries or as an ingredient in your favourite recipes, we are sure you will find the perfect Baxter cream that will fit your needs.