Crustless Bacon and Cheddar Cheese Mini-Quiches
- 15 min
- 30 min
- 6 large eggs
- 120 mL (½ cup) Baxter 35% whipping cream
- 12 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 250 mL (1 cup) Baxter cottage cheese
- 2 green onions, minced
- 5 mL (1 tsp) fresh rosemary, minced
- Shredded Armstrong Cheddar cheese, to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 190 oC (375 oF), placing the rack in the middle.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with cream, salt and pepper.
- Add bacon, cottage cheese, minced green onions and rosemary. Stir until fully combined.
- Line a muffin pan with paper cups and pour 60 mL (¼ cup) of the egg mixture into each.
- Garnish with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Let cool slightly and serve.
The choice is yours – whether in coffee, on pastries or as an ingredient in your favourite recipes, we are sure you will find the perfect Baxter cream that will fit your needs.
Baxter’s Cottage Cheese is fresh, tasty and nutritious - perfect for home-made lasagna or as a side dish with any salad or fresh fruit.