Chocolate and Espresso Mousse
- 10 MIN
- 1 HR 45 MIN
- 170 g (6 ounces) bittersweet chocolate, chopped, plus extra for shavings (optional)
- 250 ml (1 cup) Baxter 3.25% Milk
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) brewed espresso
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) butter
- 2 eggs
- Place the chocolate in the bowl of a stand mixer.
- Heat the milk, espresso, and butter in a small pot until milk starts to boil, approximately 3 minutes.
- Pour the milk mixture into the stand mixer and combine until chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Add the eggs and continue to mix until no clumps remain.
- Pour into mugs and refrigerate until the mixture has set, approximately 1 and ½ hours. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired and serve.
Products in this recipe
Made fresh everyday, Baxter milk is a delicious part of your day. As a nutritious option, Baxter milk is an excellent source of calcium, protein and vitamin D for the whole family. You can always count on Baxter’s great tasting quality milk.
You may also like these recipes
- 15 MIN
- 55 MIN
- 10 MIN
- 20 min + resting time
Maple Syrup Pie
- 20 MIN
- 1 HR 20 MIN