- 15 MIN
- 55 MIN
- 500 ml (2 cups) cherries
- 125 g (½ cup) almond meal
- 125 ml (½ cup) sugar
- 3 eggs
- 250 ml (1 cup) Baxter 3.25% Milk
- 5 ml (1 tsp) vanilla extract
- 125 ml (½ cup) all-purpose flour
- 7,5 ml (½ tbsp) powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C (400 °F). Place the grill at the center of the oven.
- Butter a 23 cm (9 in) diameter clafoutis or pie plate.
- Spread the cherries onto the plate.
- In a food processor bowl, add the almond meal and sugar, then combine until smooth.
- Add the eggs, milk, flour and vanilla. Mix again.
- Pour mixture on top of the fruits.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool for 30 minutes and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Made fresh everyday, Baxter milk is a delicious part of your day. As a nutritious option, Baxter milk is an excellent source of calcium, protein and vitamin D for the whole family. You can always count on Baxter’s great tasting quality milk.