- 5 MIN
- 15 MIN
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) butter
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) whole almonds, chopped
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) honey
- 125 ml (½ cup) rolled oats
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) water
- 250 ml (1 cup) Baxter 2% Milk
- 2 bags chamomile tea
- 15 ml (1 tbsp) flax or chia seeds
- Place the butter, almonds and honey in a non-stick pan set over high heat. Cook until golden, then remove from the heat. Let cool.
- In a small pot set over low heat, combine the oats, water, and milk. Add the chamomile tea bags. Cook 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve in bowls. Garnish with chopped almonds and flax or chia seeds.
Made fresh everyday, Baxter milk is a delicious part of your day. As a nutritious option, Baxter milk is an excellent source of calcium, protein and vitamin D for the whole family. You can always count on Baxter’s great tasting quality milk.