- 15 MIN
- 6 HR 15 MIN
- 125 ml (½ cup) Baxter 35% cream
- 250 ml (1 cup) Baxter 2% Milk
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Large pinch of salt
- 6 homemade or store-bought cookies, crushed
- In a bowl, whip the cream, milk, sugar, vanilla, and salt.
- Divide half the crushed cookies among the popsicle moulds.
- Fill each mould halfway with the milk mixture.
- Add the other half of crushed cookies, then top with remaining milk mixture.
- Place the cover on the popsicle mould, then insert the sticks.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours.
- To remove the popsicles from the mould, run warm water over the mould exterior and gently pull the popsicles out using the end of the sticks.
Made fresh everyday, Baxter milk is a delicious part of your day. As a nutritious option, Baxter milk is an excellent source of calcium, protein and vitamin D for the whole family. You can always count on Baxter’s great tasting quality milk.
The choice is yours – whether in coffee, on pastries or as an ingredient in your favourite recipes, we are sure you will find the perfect Baxter cream that will fit your needs.