Berry and Cottage Cheese Fruit Cups
- 20 min
- 20 min
- 1 pineapple or 1 cantaloupe
- 1 container (500 mL) Baxter cottage cheese
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) maple syrup
- 500 mL (2 cups) mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, chopped strawberries)
- 125 mL (½ cup) Baxter 35% whipping cream
- 15 mL (1 tbsp) sugar
- Fresh mint leaves
- Slice the pineapple or cantaloupe in half. Hollow out the centre of each half to create serving bowls.
- In a large bowl, combine the cottage cheese and maple syrup. Carefully fold in the berries. In a second bowl, combine the cream and sugar and whip.
- Divide the berry and cottage cheese mixture between the fruit cups. Garnish with whipped cream and fresh mint leaves. Serve immediately.
Baxter’s Cottage Cheese is fresh, tasty and nutritious - perfect for home-made lasagna or as a side dish with any salad or fresh fruit.
The choice is yours – whether in coffee, on pastries or as an ingredient in your favourite recipes, we are sure you will find the perfect Baxter cream that will fit your needs.